Add Bank Account to your Practice Manager
Adding a bank account to your Knit Practice Manager gives you the option to have your client's monthly usage fees charged to your firm instead of the client. Check out this HelpDoc for instructions on how to change your client's invoice payee settings.
Here is how you can add a bank account to your Practice Manager:
- Select the Profile Icon in the top right corner of the page and select Practice Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Knit will direct you to your Practice Manager. Select the Billing tab on the left-hand side.
- Select the Bank Account tab from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the orange Add Bank Account button, and the window will open.
- Enter your firm's bank account details and check off the Primary Billing Account box. You will be prompted to review, agree and electronically sign Knit's PAD agreement.
- Once you have agreed and signed the PAD agreement, select Create to add the bank account.