Add multiple pay rates for hourly employees
Have an employee with multiple pay rates? No problem! Knit easily allows you to assign multiple pay rates to employees.
- Open up the People tab and select the employee that has more than one pay rate.
- Once you've opened the employee profile, navigate to the Compensation tab and select the green "plus" icon beside the Pay Rate section.
- The "Add Pay Rate" window will open.
- Input the new pay rate details and select "Save Changes."
- When you go to run payroll, you will now notice 2 pay rates for this employee on the Input Payroll screen. When adding additional pay rates, it is important to include a department or job code for tracking purposes.