Input Payroll Sheet Changes
- You can now add default income and deduction types.
- If you made changes to the employee settings, you can regenerate the input payroll page by clicking on the "Reset Payroll" button. This will reset the payroll and apply the latest payroll settings.
- Administrators can now update an employee's email as long as the email have not been verified.
- Recurring deductions can now be edited from the mass changes page.
- Changes were made to the Record of Employment start date formula. The system now accounts for past ROE filings within the platform.
- A system wide notification system has been added to the platform. You can access this by clicking on the bell icon on the top right-hand corner.
- You can now set a "trade / doing business as name". The legal name of the business will still appear on legal filings and billing.
- Payroll tax formula has been updated for July 1, 2022
- There were various bug fixes with QBO classes, job codes, mass changes and balance deposits.
You can view Knit's product roadmap by clicking here.