Amending ROE

To modify a record of employment, please contact Knit Support at, and provide the details of the amendment. In instances where changes to a SIN number are necessary, the existing record of employment must be deleted, followed by the requirement of filing a new one.

Should you require Knit to review, calculate, and make adjustments and subsequently file the record of employment on your behalf, please note that a service charge will apply as per our sundry fee guide.

Note: Any amendments made will supersede the existing ROE. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of these changes.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request