Running an Off-cycle Payroll
If you need to run a payroll outside of your regular pay schedule, you can do so at anytime. Off-cycle payrolls default to using the same withholding rates, deductions, and contributions made in regular payrolls.
- Click the Run Payroll tab
- Click on the Run Off-Cycle Payroll button
- Select a paygroup
- Select a pay date
- Select the pay period start and end date
- Input Payroll
- Click into the regular hours, salary pay, hourly pay, or other earnings fields to make any adjustments.
- Click Save & Continue to move forward
- Review the preview of the wage and tax debits for your payroll
- If you are ready to run payroll, click Approve Payroll
- And thats it! You've ran an off-cycle payroll